Electric Vehicles and
16:30PM CET | 10:30AM EST | 07:30AM PST
Watch On-Demand Now
About the webinar
This high double digit growth despite Covid-19, across the board in this sector, presents a huge opportunity today. However, to capitalize on it while mitigating risks, it is important to understand the market in detail. This webinar will focus on summary insights from PTR’s EVs and EV Chargers market research on 30 countries around the world.
- Electric Vehicle Active Fleet by region (Passenger, Commercial)
- Announced ZEV Targets (Countries, OEMs)
- EU’s Climate Action Plan
- Electrification of 2/3-wheelers and Maritime Industry
- EV Chargers’ Regional Market Sizing (AC, DC low, DC Fast)
- Policy and Incentives Driving the Market
- Volatility of Forecast Scenarios
- Evolving business models incl. V2G
Recent PTR Insights on The Topic
The themes at this year’s UN Conference of Parties- COP28- range all the way from Accountability to Urbanization and Built Environment....
From flash flooding to heat waves, each progressing year is a reminder that climate change is no longer a threat that looms on the...
The benefits of incorporating Plug&Charge include streamlined user experience, enhanced security, accelerated EV adoption, universal...